Monday, July 2, 2012

Tag You're It!

Amazingly enough with all the paper crafting I do, I have never made a tag before.  Until now!  Prompted by my great friends and fellow DT members over at Sketches4All, I made a tag for their twice a month tag challenge.  Definitely check out the group - we'd love to get new members to join in the fun.



I am also sending this off to the Basic Grey Challenge - Favourite Colour Combo.  After seeing this Basic Grey paper from their Indie collection, I am now a convert to the orange/purple color combination for things other than Halloween!  Crazy 4 Challenges #143 also helped convince me to do a tag!

5 comments:

  1. Great first tag! Time to make more!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Georgiana! I think you're right about time to make more! Never appreciated them - so quick and easy - perfect for a quick dose of self satisfaction :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a stunningg tag, a great design and I love your colour choice.

    hugs Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us at Basic Grey challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could have fooled me, sure does not look like a first tag. Beautiful.

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! these colours together are gorgeous and love the butterfly.
    Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenge,
    hugs Lou and the DT.xx

    ReplyDelete